We at MWC believe in complete wellness of an individual, complete wellness is achieved by a good combination of mental, physical and spiritual wellbeing.
Along with the treatments that we provide, we also ensure that your mental and physical well being is taken care of. Thus we have introduced our own nutrition care with diet and meal plans specially curated by Chef Abhay Sabharwal to help you eat tasty and healthy.
Having completed his bachelors in hospitality & hotel Administration from IHM Mumbai, he has been in the food industry for 12 years. He also studied French Cuisine & Patisserie from Le Cordon Bleu Institute of Culinary Arts, Paris and thus has experienced various food cultures globally.
Since then he has worked with Club Mahindra on a pan India level. He has also worked as the Executive Chef of I Think Fitness Café, Bandra where he revised the menu suitable to people following Keto diets. He currently runs his own North Indian cuisine delivery kitchen in Mumbai concentrating on healthy biryanis (traditional dum biryanis using minimal oil).
Being an absolute food lover, the world of gastronomy has always intrigued me, I have always believed in making food that touches the soul, food that is not on your plate just to fill up your appetite but to make a difference in staying healthy, after all, you are what you eat” is what our chef strongly believes in.
Here are some special meal bowls curated by our chef in order to help you follow a healthy diet and a life of wellness. These are easy to prepare and very delicious to eat.
Healthy & Easy Recipes
- Brown Rice, Sauteed Veggies/Meat, Almonds, Soy Chili Dressing - 240 kcal
- Chickpeas/Meat, Purple Cabbage, Celery, Baby Spinach, Beets, Broccoli - 195 kcal
- Brown Rice, Sauteed Veggies/Grilled Salmon, Assorted Mushrooms, Soy Dressing, Chilli Garlic Paste - 299 kcal
- Brown Rice, Cottage Cheese, Corn, Kidney Beans, Veggies, Sour Cream, Salsa - 281 kcal
- Quinoa, Feta Cheese, Veggies/Meat, Peanuts, Lemon ginger soy dressing - 279 kcal
- Brown Rice, Roasted Veggies/Meat, Walnuts, Mint, Lemon Vinaigrette - 197 kcal
- Cauliflower Fried Rice, Veggies/Meat, Cheese, Herbed White sauce - 171 kcal